(WIAT) — Music superstar Beyoncé marked her birthday as she turned 40 on Saturday.
This is a look at her performance at Coachella in 2018. The “Lemonade” singer started her career as a member of R&B girl group Destiny’s Child. She has also starred in numerous films, including “Dreamgirls”.
In 2019, she voiced Nala in a remake of the 1994 Disney movie, “the Lion King”. She is married to rapper Jay-Z and the pair have three children, as well as a variety of business projects.
- Trail of Tears Ride commemorates dark days in Native American history
- Alabama averaged 23 pregnant women, 46 children hospitalized with COVID-19 every day last week
- Pfizer says its COVID-19 vaccine works in children ages 5 to 11
- Dolphins waiting to see severity of Tagovailoa’s rib injury
- Photos: Not your normal Emmy ceremony