(WIAT) — “Bad Boys for Life” is topping the weekend box office. The movie, starring Will Smith and Martin Lawrence took the number one spot, bringing in an estimated $17.7 million dollars.
That now brings its domestic total to $148 million dollars.
It also makes “Bad Boys for Life” the highest grossing movie of the trilogy.
And it set that feat after just 17 days in theaters.
The first installment in the “Bad Boys” franchise hit theaters in 1995.
- Biden formally clinches Democratic presidential nomination
- Columbus, Georgia community, leaders gather for “My Black has a Purpose Peace Rally”
- City of Bessemer extending curfew
- Bessemer Marines return home from year-long deployment; sergeant meets son for first time
- Tropical Storm Cristobal Closing in on Louisiana