BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — The covid pandemic has shut down a lot of sporting events.
But one popular show will go on. “Puppy Bowl 17” will air Super Bowl sunday at 2-pm, on “animal planet.”
It will feature 70 puppies from 22 different animal shelters. “Team Ruff” will again battle “Team Fluff” for puppy supremacy. All of the pups will be available for adoption. To date, every puppy that’s appeared in a puppy bowl has been adopted. If dogs aren’t your thing, perhaps you’ll like the “kitty halftime show.”
ESPN’s “Monday Night Football” play-by-play announcer Steve Levy and SportsCenter host Sage Steele will provide commentary and analysis during this year’s game.
- AEA: ‘Education employees are dying,’ seeks vaccinations
- US virus numbers drop, but race against new strains heats up
- Merck ends development of 2 potential COVID-19 vaccines after poor results
- Trio of Black assistants make history as Bucs coordinators
- Inspector general probes if Justice Department officials tried to overturn election results