(CNN/WIAT) — It took just three hours for Coca-Cola to sell out of spots for it’s new subscription service on Monday.
The soda company has launched “The Coca-Cola Insider’s Club.” The club gives members the chance to taste some of the 20-plus new drinks coming in 2020 without waiting for them to hit stores.
People could select from two payment options for a six-month membership.
The first option charged $10 a month. The second was $50 pre-paid with one month free.
Coke was only offering one thousand memberships, but there is still hope for those wanting a subscription. The company says people can join the waiting list to notified when more subscription spots open up.
- Tennessee mayor waits on Holy Spirit’s guidance before ordering mask mandate
- Houston-area 76-year-old and her daughter scammed in elaborate rental property scheme
- Patient hospitalized for COVID-19 plays violin to thank caregivers while intubated
- Jeopardy! shares Thanksgiving message from late host Alex Trebek
- Georgia Secretary of State blasts President Trump over Georgia Elections