(CNN/WIAT) — It took just three hours for Coca-Cola to sell out of spots for it’s new subscription service on Monday.
The soda company has launched “The Coca-Cola Insider’s Club.” The club gives members the chance to taste some of the 20-plus new drinks coming in 2020 without waiting for them to hit stores.
People could select from two payment options for a six-month membership.
The first option charged $10 a month. The second was $50 pre-paid with one month free.
Coke was only offering one thousand memberships, but there is still hope for those wanting a subscription. The company says people can join the waiting list to notified when more subscription spots open up.
- Authorities investigating suspicious package with ‘powdery’ substance in Birmingham
- Purrfect rescue: Kitten found encased in spray foam at Missouri internet provider facility
- Mountain lions make themselves at home on woman’s porch during repeat visits
- Former ‘American Idol’ finalist charged with domestic violence in Mobile
- Cullman police searching for missing woman