(WIAT) — If you were hoping for a spring break cruise — you’ll need to wait a while.
Carnival Cruise Line announced it’s extending the cancellations for U.S. cruises, through April 30.
If you already booked a cruise, the cruise line is contacting its guests — and asking if they would like to choose a future cruise credit, or a full refund.
- Central AL Forecast: More rain and cold temperatures today, but we dry out on Wednesday
- State representative says medical marijuana legislation still up in the air
- Hospital group supports mask order extension in Alabama
- Watch the skies: Mars, Pleiades star cluster pair up very closely
- Father, son reel in 1,000-pound bluefin tuna off North Carolina coast