(WIAT/CNN) — The average price of a Thanksgiving meal is up this year, but only by a penny.
The American Farm Bureau surveys the price of items traditionally served at Thanksgiving. They’ve been publishing these surveys for three decades.
This year, they say the average cost of Thanksgiving dinner for 10 is $48.91, or about $5 per person. That’s only one cent more than the cost last year.
The bureau’s standard feast included Turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes, rolls with butter, peas, cranberries, a veggie tray and pumpkin pie with whipped cream.
- Gadsden residents voice concerns over animal rendering plant plans
- No emergency warming shelters in Calhoun County, hotel vouchers offered to those in need
- SpaceX Starship prototype ready to make highest hop as environmental review underway
- California could run out of ICU beds by Christmas due to COVID-19, officials say
- Authorities searching for missing Walker Co. woman