BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — Auburn legend Charles Barkley hopped on Instagram Live for about an hour Sunday afternoon.
The “Round Mound of Rebound” discussed his COVID-19 testing experience; his grief over the death of his friend Kenny Rogers, the best way to mix cocktails, the sports only degenerate gamblers bet on and more.
On Sunday, Barkley spoke on Redmont Distilling Company’s Instagram account. Barkley, the Hall of Famer, is part owner of the Birmingham distillery where his official title is “Head Coach.”
- National Guard called to respond to Minneapolis violence
- WATCH: National Hamburger Day taste test
- 1 injured after being shot in Tarrant, suspects still at large
- Illinois boy designs kids’ hospital gown, draws inspiration from sister’s surgeries
- Prison infirmary quarantined after COVID-19 cases