AUBURN, Ala. (WIAT) — Auburn football coach Gus Malzahn confirmed during his Tuesday morning press conference that the team is pausing all activities due to a COVID-19 outbreak.
Malzahn said nine players and three staffers tested positive during the bye week.
The Tigers’ game at Mississippi State this Saturday was postponed on Monday after the Bulldogs reported their own COVID-19 outbreak.
The status of Auburn’s Nov. 21 game against Tennessee has not been addressed.
- Pres. Trump pardons former top strategist Steve Bannon, 72 others and 70 commutations
- President Trump grants clemency to rappers Lil Wayne, Kodak Black
- Alleged white supremacist arrested after ankle monitor puts him at Capitol riot
- From Scranton to Pennsylvania Avenue: Joe Biden’s Story
- Women to wear pearls, Converse on Inauguration Day in Harris’ honor