TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (WIAT) — Alabama guards Kira Lewis and John Petty will look to go pro this off season, Alabama head coach Nate Oats said during a teleconference Tuesday.
Both All-SEC players plan to enter the NBA Draft and go through pre-draft workouts before deciding on their basketball futures.
“Based on feedback that they get, they both may leave. We are planning on possibly not having either of them back,” said Oats, “Once we get through this initial social distancing and knowing when anything can start back up, I think we’ll have a better idea on some of that type of stuff.”
This story will be updated.
- Newsfeed Now: Health officials pause use of J&J vaccine, unrest continues for second night after deadly MN arrest
- Illinois man discovers 19th-century tunnel beneath his property
- Hissing gator invades Florida woman’s kitchen
- WATCH: Will Alabama pause use on Johnson & Johnson vaccine over blood clot concern?
- ‘Glow on the Green’ golf fundraiser hosted by CBS 42, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Birmingham