This Living Local Segment is sponsored by Dale’s Seasoning
- 1 tsp Dale’s seasoning
- ¼ cup Cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup + 1 tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 2 cups Sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp Grated onion from 1/4 of an onion
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 2oz jars diced pimentos, drained
- ½ cup Roughly chopped green olives
- Optional for serving: Crackers and cut veggies such as carrots, celery, bell peppers, and/or cucumber slices for serving
– In a small bowl combine 1 teaspoon Dale’s seasoning, cream cheese, mayo, onion, and mustard.
– Then, mix well to combine.
– Next, gently fold in the cheddar cheese, pimentos and chopped green olives.
– Cover and refrigerate until ready to use. (Can be made 48 hours in advance).
– Finally, serve pimento-olive spread with crackers and cut veggies.
Find more Dale’s Seasoning recipes anytime at https://www.dalesseasoning.com/recipes/
Enter your own favorite Dale’s Seasoning recipe in the CBS 42 Summer Sizzling contest for a chance to win a Dale’s Seasoning prize pack! https://www.cbs42.com/cbs-42-summer-sizzling-with-dales-seasoning/