This Living Local Segment is sponsored by Dale’s Seasoning
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-1/2 inch pieces
- 6 assorted cuts of fresh vegetables (green or red peppers, onions, zucchini)
- 0.25 cup Dale’s Seasoning or Dale’s Reduced Sodium Blend
– First, cut chicken and vegetables into equal-size pieces. Using flat-bladed metal skewers or soaked wooden skewers, thread chicken and veggies alternately.
– Then, marinate kabobs in Dale’s Seasoning for 30 minutes.
– Next, while marinating, turn the grill to medium heat.
– Finally, place kabobs on grill, turning after approximately 8 minutes. Grill 7 additional minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
Find more Dale’s Seasoning recipes anytime at https://www.dalesseasoning.com/recipes/
Enter your own favorite Dale’s Seasoning recipe in the CBS 42 Summer Sizzling contest for a chance to win a Dale’s Seasoning prize pack! https://www.cbs42.com/cbs-42-summer-sizzling-with-dales-seasoning/