CBS 42 is proud to partner with the Autism Society of Alabama for this year’s Monster Dash Virtual 5K/Walk.
With 1 in 54 individuals diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder, the Monster Dash Virtual 5K is for anyone anywhere to join in and help support friends, family and others who face challenges associated with autism spectrum disorder.
The virtual race can be run from any location. All miles logged will be documented through RunSignup using various apps such as Fitbit, Apple Watch, Strava, Nike Run or any other apps. Just click on the “RESULTS” tab in the menu above to log your miles.
Your participation helps benefit services provided by the Austin Society of Alabama. Programs such as family camps, Sibshops, Care Binders and education and safety recourses.
For more information and how to register today, click here!
- Ohio college student ‘donating organs’ after alleged hazing incident, fraternity suspended
- Report: Popular flea & tick collar tied to 1,700 pet deaths, EPA received more than 75,000 complaints
- No. 8 Alabama recovers from slow start to beat Georgia 89-79
- No injuries reported after fire breaks out at Fairfield transmission shop
- Family dispute leaves one dead in Dora shooting