BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — The Make-A-Wish Foundation is an organization that spreads hope and cheer to children with serious illnesses.
However, like many organizations that have been slowed down due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Make-A-Wish Alabama has had to readjust how it does things. Despite this, they are still working to reach children.
On Friday, Make-A-Wish Alabama CEO Tracy Smith spoke with CBS 42’s Art Franklin about what the group is doing to keep reaching children despite the virus and what the community can do to help out.
Click here to learn more about how you can help Make-A-Wish Alabama.
- We tested three toys for toddlers — here is what’s worth buying this holiday season
- Dauphin Island Sea Lab octopus predicts who will win Iron Bowl 2021
- Is it safe for kids to get the flu and COVID vaccines at the same time?
- These are the priciest ZIP codes in the U.S. in 2021, study finds
- Will flight restrictions help as new virus variant emerges?