BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — The Make-A-Wish Foundation is an organization that spreads hope and cheer to children with serious illnesses.
However, like many organizations that have been slowed down due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Make-A-Wish Alabama has had to readjust how it does things. Despite this, they are still working to reach children.
On Friday, Make-A-Wish Alabama CEO Tracy Smith spoke with CBS 42’s Art Franklin about what the group is doing to keep reaching children despite the virus and what the community can do to help out.
Click here to learn more about how you can help Make-A-Wish Alabama.
- UA sets social distancing guidelines as students return to campus
- Man shares how his pet Chihuahua saved his life
- Health experts say Alabama is seeing downward trend in cases but urge caution ahead flu season
- Florida hospital loses body of newborn baby, lawsuit says
- Clanton will be electing a new mayor for the first time in 36 years