BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — The Make-A-Wish Foundation is an organization that spreads hope and cheer to children with serious illnesses.
However, like many organizations that have been slowed down due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Make-A-Wish Alabama has had to readjust how it does things. Despite this, they are still working to reach children.
On Friday, Make-A-Wish Alabama CEO Tracy Smith spoke with CBS 42’s Art Franklin about what the group is doing to keep reaching children despite the virus and what the community can do to help out.
Click here to learn more about how you can help Make-A-Wish Alabama.
- Cows take over neighborhood
- Retired Col. Ralph Puckett to Best Ranger competitors: ‘You are the best our country produces’
- Alaska to offer COVID vaccines in airports
- TPD: Man suffers ‘serious’ head injuries after being attacked with axe, suspect still on the loose
- The names of the 8 victims murdered in the Indianapolis FedEx mass shooting