You can now stay connected with CBS 42 News and Weather on Amazon’s Alexa!
Get updates on local news, weather, breaking stories, and more on your Amazon connected devices. Getting connected is easy.
Just follow these steps:
- - Open your Amazon Alexa App
- - Tap on "Skills"
- - Search for "CBS 42"
- - Tap "Enable"
After you have finished, just ask, "Alexa, what's in the news?"
If you have multiple flash briefings, follow the steps below to hear from CBS 42 first:
- - Open the Amazon Alexa app
- - Tap "Settings" to open
- - Scroll down and tap "Flash briefing" under the "Accounts" heading
- - Tap "edit order" in the top right hand corner
- - Press and drag CBS 42 News to the top
- - Tap 'done"