WALKER COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — Authorities are searching for a 44-year-old woman who could possibly be in the Birmingham area.
The family of Michelle Fay Blankenship Abbott have not seen her since May 15, 2020. The 44-year-old woman may have some medical issues that could effect her judgment and she possibly struggles with memory loss, the Walker County Sheriff’s Office reports.
It’s believed that she could be with a companion, but family members state that it’s unusual for her not to contact them often. Abbott could be frequenting the Pilot Truck Stop near Finley Boulevard in Birmingham, authorities say.
If you have any information about Abbott, please contact the Walker County Sheriff’s Office at (205) 302-6464.
- Package containing ricin and addressed to Trump intercepted by law enforcement
- Group issues Halloween 2020 guidelines, color-coded coronavirus risk map
- Hoover sending E-911 operators to help with Hurricane Sally aid efforts
- Gospel artist Koryn Hawthorne: “Encouragement for the times”
- SEC announces roster, positional guidelines for cancellations