UPDATE (7:16 am) — A second body has washed up in Gulf Shores near 6th street.
GULF SHORES, Ala. (WKRG) — According to Lt. Robert Howard with the Orange Beach police, a body has washed ashore in Gulf Shores near the state park. The body has not yet been identified and more information will be released this morning.
- Grand River drive-in reopens for screenings
- University of Alabama group demands “a seat at the table”, after being excluded from important meetings
- President Donald Trump tweets support of Tuberville in runoff, Sessions responds to “juvenile insults”
- Mariah Carey to release memoir
- FEMA declares federal disaster for multiple north Alabama counties following Easter weekend flooding and storms