MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — A Mobile-area elementary school teacher placed in a medically induced coma has died after battling COVID-19.
Last month, Dodge Elementary School teacher Misty McKee was placed in a coma. Her friend, Monica Solomon, says McKee originally thought she had a sinus infection, but she later tested positive for COVID-19.
Arrangements for McKee’s funeral are unknown at this time.
- Man charged with rape after 13-year-old girl taken from Nashville Walmart
- Gun and ammo shortage looms as hunting season approaches
- Silver Star Nation Interactive: Cowboys fall to Seattle, look ahead to Cleveland
- Nurse to Tuskegee Airmen dies in Georgia at 100
- Man charged with killing wife in Holden, Missouri after 4 prior domestic reports