EVERGREEN, Ala. (WIAT) — The Conecuh County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s assistance in locating Earsie Lee Richardson.
Richardson is an 81-year-old woman with brown eyes and black hair and is possibly living with a condition that may impair her judgment, the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency says.
She was last seen on June 20, 2020, wearing yellow pajama pants and a red and grey shirt in the area of Long View Road in Evergreen, Ala.
If anyone has any information regarding the whereabouts of Earsie Lee Richardson, please contact the Conecuh County Sheriff Office at (251) 578-1260 or call 911.
- NHL’s Coyotes dismiss draft pick who bullied Black classmate
- Despite record turnout, Dems worried about voter suppression
- Kyle Rittenhouse to face homicide charges in Wisconsin after judge OKs extradition request
- Lawmakers urge seniors to stay safe when voting during the pandemic
- 81-year-old woman missing since June found dead just blocks from her home in abandoned home