HOOVER, Ala. (WIAT) — Actor, comedian Marlon Wayans will be making a stop in Hoover this weekend. Starting tonight, you can see him at the Stardome Comedy Club.
Wayans is known for his roles in the first two “Scary Movies”, “The Wayans Brothers” TV series, and most notably the movie “White Chicks”.
He hit a career milestone with his first-ever stand-up comedy special “Woke-ish”, which premiered on Netflix in February 2018.
Tonight’s show begins at 7 p.m.
To purchase tickets, click here.
- Boaz man arrested for spanking 3-year-old with phone charger cord, leaving ‘excessive’ bruising
- Groups protest for and against the removal of Confederate flag and monument in Marshall County
- President Trump says UAE to open diplomatic ties with Israel
- FedEx Ground to build $40M facility, set to bring 285 jobs to Birmingham
- Sisters separated by orphanages, foster homes are reunited after 46 years