(WIAT) — Former Auburn head coach Pat Dye tested positive for coronavirus after being hospitalized with longstanding kidney issues.
He previously tested positive for COVID-19, but is asymptomatic, family tells CBS 42.
This is a developing story. Check back for more updates.
- Expert says Simone Biles showed toughness in prioritizing her mental health
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis say they only bathe their kids if they see dirt on them
- How much has Alabama added to the national COVID bump?
- Burned bear cub that had to walk on its elbows heals at California wildfire center
- Sale of ‘one-of-a-kind’ Wu-Tang Clan album pays off Martin Shkreli’s debt