(WIAT) — Former Auburn head coach Pat Dye tested positive for coronavirus after being hospitalized with longstanding kidney issues.
He previously tested positive for COVID-19, but is asymptomatic, family tells CBS 42.
This is a developing story. Check back for more updates.
- Weekend benefit will raise money for slain Alabama officer Nick O’Rear’s children
- WATCH LIVE: St. Clair Co. Sheriff Office to provide update on death investigation of Sgt. Williams
- It’s National Doughnut Day! Here’s where you can score free doughnuts
- Destination Alabama: Birmingham’s Vulcan
- WATCH: US unemployment drops unexpectedly to a still-high 13.3%; Trump speaks