MOBILE COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — The police chief of Jackson turned himself over to the Mobile County Sheriff’s Office Friday morning.
Jerry Taylor, 54, has been indicted on theft of property and ethics violation charges. Less than an hour later after being booked in the Mobile Metro Jail, he was released on bond.
- Vols superfan secures coveted ticket to UT’s season opener
- Newsfeed Now: Protests across America: Battle over SCOTUS vacancy heats up
- Utility worker identified, killed in crash while helping restore power in Sally aftermath
- Dismay over Breonna Taylor spills into America’s streets
- Thousands, including President Trump, pay respects to Ginsburg at Supreme Court