(WIAT)– The Church of the Highlands announced via Facebook that it would be going back to online services.
According to the church’s Facebook post, Pastor Chris met with the elders and leadership team to discuss the rise of COVID-19 in the community. They collectively decided to resume church services online for the health and safety of everyone for the “next several weeks.”
Highlands said they will still continue the Saturday morning prayer meetings at their locations with socials distancing standards in place. The Serve Day Kits will now be available through drive-thru pick up services this Thursday, July 9 at all locations between 9 a.m.-11 a.m. or 4 p.m.- 6 p.m.
- Woman shot after pointing gun at St. Clair County sheriff deputies who found man dead
- Texas band director accused of having child porn, recording students
- Hueytown District 2 councilor challenged after 16 years in office
- Southwest removes family from flight after 3-year-old with autism refuses mask
- Eric Trump says Harris as Biden’s VP doesn’t worry Trump campaign