CALHOUN COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — The Calhoun County EMA is holding a press conference discussing Hurricane Zeta and its potential impact on central Alabama.
A tropical storm watch has been issued for the county effective at 3:13 p.m. Wednesday until further notice.
You can watch the full press conference in above.
- Gun-toting congresswoman-elect may carry Glock at Capitol
- Popeyes partnering with Uber to deliver Thanksgiving ‘churkey’
- Record number of foster care adoptions in Alabama for 2020
- US agrees, for now, to stop deporting women who alleged abuse
- Drivers urged to slow down and move over for emergency vehicles during holiday travel