SYLACAUGA, Ala. (WIAT)– The Buttermilk Hill Restaurant and Bar owner made an emotional status on Facebook saying the business is closing for good due to the coronavirus after 19 years of operation.
The owner of the establishment stated in the post that it was a difficult decision to close the doors.
The building is up for sale by the owner and the post concludes by thanking the employees and supportive customers.
- Tracking the Tropics: PTC 3 makes landfall tonight on Louisiana with heavy rain for Alabama this weekend
- Potential flooding expected over the weekend; Homewood first responders prepare
- Missing Tennessee 5-year-old Summer Wells’ dad thinks ‘someone snuck up on her and grabbed her’
- George Floyd statue weighing 700 pounds unveiled in New Jersey
- ‘We’re having a road baby’: Tennessee woman gives birth on side of interstate