Tomorrow, the Birmingham City Council, along with Mayor Randall Woodfin, will kick off the third consecutive year of district-wide town hall meetings.
These are a series of town hall designed to get feedback from the Birmingham community about the matters concerning the city.
The first town hall is for is for District four, with council president William Parker.
That’s happening on Tuesday at the Shield’s Conference Center on 14th Avenue North.
- Homicide investigation underway at Elyton Village in Birmingham
- Birmingham Public library furloughing 158 employees
- Oldest living Marine celebrates 107th birthday
- Foot Locker turning US stores into temporary voter registration sites
- Suspect in custody following fight at Alabama State Fair