FAIRHOPE, Ala. (WKRG) — Our sister station WKRG News 5 is learning more information about a potential upcoming movie that could be filmed on the Eastern Shore.
So far, the City of Fairhope has not approved the production, which is proposed to be filmed in downtown Fairhope. However, city officials are expected to approve the production at their next scheduled city council meeting. According to a city official, producers are working with city leaders to minimize the impact the movie shoot may have on local businesses.
We’re learning that extras are needed for the movie, more specifically bikers. WKRG News 5 has been told bikers will receive $125/day if they bring their motorcycle to the shoot.
To apply you’ll need to submit the following information to email@example.com:
- Close up snapshot
- Full-length snapshot
- Clothing size
- Cell number
- City of residence.
WKRG News 5’s Biker Dad blog will be keeping up with this story. For updates follow Biker Dad on social media:
- Columbus, Georgia community, leaders gather for “My Black has a Purpose Peace Rally”
- City of Bessemer extending curfew
- Bessemer Marines return home from year-long deployment; sergeant meets son for first time
- Tropical Storm Cristobal Closing in on Louisiana
- Running for change in Vestavia Hills