ALABAMA (WHNT) — The Alabama Department of Public Health has further reduced hours for the state’s COVID-19 hotline.
According to the ADPH website, the hotline is now open Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Alabamians can call (800) 270-7268 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with their questions.
For frequently asked questions and to check their symptoms, Alabamians can visit the state’s COVID-19 Information Hub online.
- Boyhood home of Malcolm X gets historic designation in Boston
- ‘It’s not fair’: Rioter who put his feet up in Pelosi’s office complains to judge
- ‘I just saw a UFO’: Browns QB Baker Mayfield says he had a strange encounter
- English Language Arts Teacher Wins ‘One Class at a Time’ $1,000 Grant!
- Saw’s Soul Kitchen prepares for eased COVID-19 restrictions