BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — Former Alabama quarterback Tua Tagovailoa held a private one-hour workout that will serve as his “pro day” for NFL teams.
Due to the ongoing pandemic and CDC guidelines, Tagovailoa threw in front of less than 10 people. According to social media reports, Tua ran through 55 scripted throws and another 20 throws in a drill-type setting. The workout was recorded and will be sent to all 32 NFL teams.
Tua recently said he is feeling “100%” and will be ready to play this fall.
- COVID-19 cases rising in Tuscaloosa raises concerns
- Should Alabama expand Medicaid coverage?
- National Guard called to respond to Minneapolis violence
- WATCH: National Hamburger Day taste test
- 1 injured after being shot in Tarrant, suspects still at large