MONTGOMERY, AL (WIAT) - Several first round baseball playoff games are being rescheduled due to field conditions after Thursday night's rain showers. Here are some of our local games that are affected.
- Hillcrest vs. Hoover, 1 pm Saturday
- Grissom vs. Clay-Chalkville, 1 pm Saturday
- Parker vs. McAdory, 1 pm Saturday
- Spain Park vs. Thompson, 11 am Saturday
- Briarwood vs. Chilton County, 3 pm Saturday
- Hueytown vs. Tuscaloosa County, 12 pm Saturday
- Fayette County vs. Leeds, 2 pm Saturday
- Oak Grove vs. Bibb County, 4 pm Saturday
- Fultondale vs. Randolph County, 1 pm Saturday
- Shades Mountain Christian vs. Appalachian, 1:30 Saturday
- Vincent vs. Horseshoe Bend, TBD Saturday
The third game in each series (if necessary) will be played on Monday, April 22nd.
Click here for a full list of games that have been rescheduled.
After the Hoover School Board's Monday vote to keep school buses rolling after August of 2014, bus supporters are breathing a sigh of relief. Now they're buckling in for the long haul and waiting for details about the user fee based bus plan.
A well-known Tuscaloosa artist is taking a standing against bullying by painting what he knows best – the Alabama Crimson Tide.
As the temperatures continue to drop across portions of Alabama, the City of Birmingham is making plans to open warming stations at Boutwell Auditorium.
Alabama placed nine players on the coaches All-Southeastern Conference teams and LSU had eight.
A list of every single bowl game this season.
A look at some of the major events that happened on this day throughout the years.
Somewhere out there — the best guess would be in Alabama — there are 14 anxious gamblers with more than just school pride riding on Auburn winning the national championship.
A 41-year-old man was arrested in Monday in Anniston on child sexual abuse charges.