The following list represents the most viral tracks on Spotify, based on the number of people who shared it divided by the number who listened to it, from Monday, Oct. 7, to Sunday, Oct. 13, via Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter and Spotify.
1. Pitbull, "Timber" (RCA)
2. Sia, "Elastic Heart — From "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" Soundtrack" (RCA)
3. Ylvis, "The Fox" (Parlophone Music Norway)
4. Danny Brown, "25 Bucks (feat. Purity Ring)" (Fool's Gold)
5. Enrique Iglesias, "Heart Attack" (Republic)
6. Eminem, "Survival" (Aftermath Records)
7. Phantogram, "Black Out Days" (Republic)
8. YG, "My Nigga" (Def Jam Recordings)
9. The Chain Gang of 1974, "Sleepwalking" (Rockstar Games)
10. Miley Cyrus, "Adore You" (RCA)
1. Dan Le Sac vs Scroobius Pip, "Repent Replenish Repeat" (Sunday Best)
2. David Bowie, "Sound and Vision — 2013" (Parlophone UK)
3. Daughter, "Smoke" (4AD)
4. Ylvis, "The Fox" (Parlophone Music Norway)
5. Darkside, "Paper Trails" (Matador)
6. YG, "My Nigga" (Def Jam Recordings)
7. Barenaked Ladies, "Odds Are" (Raisin' Records)
8. Sia, "Elastic Heart — From "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" Soundtrack" (RCA)
9. James Blunt, "Bonfire Heart" (Warner Music UK)
10. Darkside, "Golden Arrow" (Matador)
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Depression is a struggle year-round, but around the holidays it can be even worse. Dr. Josh Klapow stops by to talk about ways to deal with grief during the holidays in this week's Taking Control.
No. 3 Auburn (11-1, 7-1 SEC) vs. No. 5 Missouri (11-1, 7-1), SEC championship at Atlanta, 4 p.m. (CBS)
A judge has handed down a prison sentence to the former head of the West Alabama Narcotics Task Force.
Florida State quarterback and Heisman hopeful Jameis Winston will not face any charges in a sexual assault case, mostly because there were too many gaps in his accuser's story, a prosecutor said Thursday.
Auburn athletic director Jay Jacobs says the winner of the SEC championship game with No. 5 Missouri should get a chance to play for a national title — even if that means an Iron Bowl rematch.
A federal grand jury returned an eight-county indictment against Kashif Mohammed Siddiqui on Wednesday.
Alabama's state climatologist says winter weather is making an early appearance this year.
Jefferson County Commission President David Carrington said lawyers representing sewer customers offered to walk away from the bankruptcy case in exchange for payments totaling more than $6 million dollars.